In the beginning this web site was an electronic 'zine covering single speed and fixed gear bikes. The first issues had an intentional raw, minimalist look that hopefully reminded people of the homemade cut and paste paper jobs in it's simplicity and lack of polish. Since then things have evolved (or devolved depending on your point of view) and the site has a cleaner look but it still covers bikes, beer and music and adheres to the KISS principles originally established with that primitive Issue #1. Check out the past issues. It's free after all.
- Issue #1: WTB and Panaracer tire reviews - Rebecca "Lambchop" Reilly interview - Getting Religion - How to Build a Single Speed for Dummies - Ommegang, Sierra Nevada and Samuel Whitbread beer reviews - Music by Clutch, Rollins Band, J Mascis and The Fog
- Issue #2: Vail Cycles frame review - Time ATAC pedals - 125 Miles on a Fixed Gear Bicycle - 24 Hour Racing - Single Speed World Championships - Finger Lakes Trail Report - Weyerbacher Hops Infusion, River Horse Hop Hazard and Portland Brewing Haystack Black Porter beer reviews - Music by LeTigre, Sleater-Kinney, Southern Culture on the Skids
- Issue #3: Surly 1x1 frame review - Surly 1x1 hub review - Get Off the Trail - Prophecy, Illusion, and Mind-Altering Chemicals - 20 Questions with Matt Chester - Julia Violich Interview - Unofficial United States Single Speed Championship - Widmer Oktoberfest, Wild Goose Amber, Rogue Mocha Porter beer reviews - Music by PJ Harvey, Karma To Burn, Iggy Pop
- Issue #4: Reviews: Spot Brand Frame, Formula B4 Disc Brake, Dimension Rigid Disc Fork - First Night Nerves - Nightmare Musings - Jockstock - Rat Bike - Storm Brewing Black Plague Stout and Magic Hat Humble Patience beer reviews - Music by Fugazi, Richie Havens, Twinemen
- Issue #5: Reviews: Paul Components Motolite Brake, Jones H-bar, Cannondale 1 FG Headshok - Jeff Jones Interview - SSWC Gone Bad - Clunker Classic - Bike Messenger Worlds - Beer Reviews: Pabst Blue Ribbon, Natty Boh, Fosters Special Bitter - Music: Jawbreaker, West Memphis Three compilation, small record label roundup